GO2cam develops and markets a software suite which covers all turning operations. Simple turning, B and C axis, 5 axis turning, GO2cam’s range is adapted from simple parts turning to complex machining including threading and Swiss machining.
The advantages of GO2cam TurnMill:
- Amazing automatic input of opelists: Define an OpelistOpeList : knowledge base of machining cycles, technological parameters and cutting conditions suitable for a machine, a material and tools., click and let the software work for you, it will automatically recognize turning features such as facing and grooving! A same range, different parts, the automatic toolpath is created according to the geometry.
- ISO standard tolerances with maxi, mini and average values.
- Smart topology recognition: chamfers and radius are kept if you modify a length, modification of key seats. Multiple changes are supported (set of identical grooves for example).
The ideal solution for basic turning.
- Shaft creation,
- Parametric wireframe,
- Possibility to import CAD files.
2 axis Turning
- Roughing, parallel roughing,
- Finishing, finishing of diameters and faces,
- Grooving : direct, Z level, zigzag, W type, O ring type, groove, finishing,
- Holes: centering, drilling, drilling with boring tool, tapping,
- Threading and profile threading,
- Parting, pecking, chamfering, etc.
Available add-ons: Machine Tool Environment (MTE), User Workshop documents.
An introduction to Turmill.
Includes Turn Basic
- Workplane creation.
- Balanced roughing,
- Finishing B simultaneous,
- Balanced finishing.
Milling (Mill Classic* functionalities)
*excepted cycles including Y axis movements on the turning part
- Quick Solid Milling, (possibility to create profiles from the solid, stock management and automatic creation of work planes),
- Pocket, including facing, pocket reworking and High-Speed Milling functions,
- Finish contouring , including finish reworking,
- Holes (jig boring, drilling, tapping, counter boring, reaming, threading, back machining, interpolation),
- Profile cutting,
- Advanced approaches for complex shapes milling on 3 axis work: pocket, facing, finishing, isoparametric, etc.
- Milling in different work planes: multi-axis positioning.
Available add-ons : High Performance Machining, Hole Machining Feature (HMF), Probing, Machine Tool Environment (MTE), User Workshop documents.
A hyphen between turning and milling.
Includes Turn Classic C axis
- Dual spindle, dual turret machine compatibility,
- B et Y* axis management.
*requiring post-processor adaptation.
Available add-ons : High Performance Machining, Hole Machining Feature (HMF), Gun drilling, Probing, Machine Tool Environment (MTE), User Workshop documents.
The window is opened towards 5 simultaneous axis turning and even more!
Includes TurnMill Classic
Milling – Mill Expert functionnalities
- Rough reworking,
- Spiral finishing,
- Equidistant finishing,
- Pocket morphing,
- Contour morphing,
- Finish reworking,
- Pencil milling (contour),
- Profil projection,
- Profil marking.
On TurnMill Expert package can be grafted a very high technicity add-on allowing 4-5 simultaneous axis milling.
4-5 axis simultaneous add-on
- 4 axes Finishing,
- 4 axes Profile Projection,
- 4 axes Profile Marking,
- 4 axes Parallel Plane Finishing.
- 5 axis Swarf,
- 5 axis Equidistant,
- 5 axis Pocket Morphing,
- 5 axis Drilling.
Available add-ons : High Performance Machining, Hole Machining Feature (HMF), Gun drilling, 5 axis expert, Probing, Machine Tool Environment (MTE), User Workshop documents.