Become a GO2cam reseller
Who we are:
GO2cam is the only independent comprehensive CAM software developer in the world: Milling, Turning, Wire EDM, Swiss Machining, Dental and Medical, SDK.
With a team of application engineers working constantly on development of our products and a team dedicated to manage Resellers’ requests; We are creating products based on our know-how of more than 30 years.
In our portfolio, we have UNIQUE products and patented technologies.
- GO2operator to enable the machinists to change the CAM file instead of modifying NC Files on the controller,
- Multi-patented millyuGO® which is simply the best constant engagement angle toolpaths for Roughing and for Finishing in the market,
- NC Control: integrated NC file verification using the CAM machine Environment files,
- And others.
We believe that customer satisfaction can be reached only if there is a dedicated, expert and local staff to support for: training, post processor development, On-line and On-site support.
We constantly work on our Resellers’ and their clients’ needs in order to be on the edge of end user’s needs.
Why join our resellers network:
- Easy-to-use software which enables to reach the highest potential of any CNC machine-tools,
- Milling, Turning, TurnMill, Swiss Machining, Wire EDM, Dental and Medical, OEM solutions… you can address a wide span of your market,
- GO2cam integration in SolidWorks offering a complete CADCAM system to users,
- A powerful Post Processor development kit to create the perfect post processor,
- OEM solutions and high adaptivity of our software.
How do we work with our resellers network:
- Training and technical support dedicated to resellers so that they anticipate the demands of their customers by improving the ranges & strategies,
- E-learning platform with a huge knowledge base for your technical and sales team,
- Technical, sales and marketing support and regular updates of the software,
- Collaborative co-marketing,
- Act on customer feedback to make things better for you,
- We are open to your suggestions of development and improvements.
Please contact us for further information.