NC Control, a real NC Code verification inside GO2cam MTE, was made affordable, easy, accurate and rapid.
Unlike most CAM software, where toolpath/machine simulation is done before Post Processing and output of the NC Code, GO2cam MTE simulation is linked to the Post Processor. Modifying the Post Processor will result in a different machine simulation for inter-cycle movements. And more, if the user wants to validate the integrity of the NC Code, he needs to export datas (machine, tools, nc file…) to a 3rd party NC Verification software (which, by itself, expects more spendings on time and money).
With no transfer of files or any additional external software, NC Control in GO2cam is:
- Cost effective,
- No need for another software (installation, training, update…),
- More accurate: no transfer of stock, finish part, tooling…,
- No need to define 2 machines: one in CAM software and one in the verification software,
- Rapid: check the NC Code immediately and modify toolpath if needed,
- Available for most of NC controllers (Siemens, Heidenhain, Mazak, Haas, Fanuc, …),
- Flexibility: manual modification of NC file and immediate control possible.
Therefore, the movements of the machine in MTE are the same as the real movements of the machine. NC Control guarantees a reliable collision check based on the NC Code more efficient and much more accurate.